Locksmithing/Meilink G13 Wall Safe Combination Set

Question
Meilink G13 4934
Meilink G13 4934  
Hello,
I am restoring a recently inherited house, and the family has not had the combination for many years.
I found your answer for someone else's G-series combination request elsewhere, but the combination set didn't work. I didn't think until I had tried that combination set that the different G numbers would be different.

Anyway, I was wondering if you had the combination set for this Meilink G13 wall safe, with the number 4934 printed on the dial. It has a 50 number dial.

Thank you very much for your time!

Answer
Hi Frankie,

Yes they are different, hence the name "series".   Each "number" has a different potential series of combinations.

Start with 28 - 34 - 10   and set up a spread sheet advancing each number by two, until you have a series of 22 separate combinations to test.

The dialing sequence is:

3 times Left to the first number (28)
2 times right to the second number (34)
1 time left to the third number (10)
right to stop - the bolt work should be retracted and the door will swing out.

Note 1:   Left is counter clockwise, right is clockwise.   Don't count the revolutions of the dial, count the individual number as it arrives at the 12 o'clock index mark.

Note 2:   Combination changing is generally done by changing the position of the screw in the drive wheel, which has 22 holes.    If changes are made to any of the combination wheels, then it will affect the possible combinations, and this series may not work.

Good luck, hope this works, let me know if you are successful with it.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)