Locksmithing/Mosler safe

Question
Safe.jpg
Safe.jpg  

Safe handle.jpg
Safe handle.jpg  
I am trying to open a safe that is drilled. it is drilled at about 10 o'clock I could see the wheel packs and could line up all the notches there.  could you tell me where the fence is so I could calculate the combination.  The safe is very old and has 167842 on the handle.  it is aprox 2.5' X 3.5'

Answer
Hi Ken,

Yes I could, but no I'm not going to.

This site is an open forum - available to anyone and everyone.    As I have no way of knowing who you are, and/or what your relationship to the safe or authority to work on it is, we DO NOT provide ANY opening procedures other than correct dialing sequences, for obvious security and liability reasons.

This wouldn't matter if you were an owner or a locksmith or a safe technician.   If you are a locksmith or a safe technician, there are plenty of sources for you to get this info, without going to an open forum.    If you are an owner or someone just trying to open the safe, then again, I'm sorry as we do not provide this type of information (or any other) which we deem as inappropriate, or which would violate the security of a safe, or be of a possible liability issue to us.

The best that I can offer you would be to provide the names of a safe technician in your area.

Let me know your zipcode and I'll see who I might know in your area.

Again, sorry but I'm sure that you understand our reasoning.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)