Locksmithing/Victor safe

Question
I have antique Victor Safe Id like to have opened by manipulation and not damage. Im in zip 71101. Any suggestions  on local "crackers"

Thanks. Ron

Answer
Hi Ron,

As "crackers" is a derogatory term for white folks, I'm assuming that you are looking for a safe technician (or safecracker) to open your safe.

The first thing that I would like to do, is to see what you actually have.   If you have an early model, then you may want to give it a try yourself.

I will need to see a full frontal photo,  as well as detail close ups of the dial and handle.   You can send the photos to me at : andy@securitysafeusa.com

Your second option would be to contact a local safe company.    

Note :  Manipulation is a skill set that many safe techs and locksmiths don't possess.   You may not have any one in your area trained in this skill.   Drilling,  when done correctly by a trained safe technician should also be an option.   The single very small hole is easy to repair after the safe is opened and will not damage the safe.

Unfortunately the nearest safe company I would recommend is also about 200 miles away.

Rolland Safe and Lock Company
3140 Towerwood Dr.
Dallas, TX
972-243-3711

You can contact them to see if they can help you,  or they may know of someone closer.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)