Locksmithing/Hermann safe

Question
I am working on taking the door off a hermann safe bank America 108882 think it was installed in 1962 looks like it lifts off the hinges wanted to make sure it did not have a pin somewhere can send a picture if needed
Thanks Mike3

Answer
Mike,

I'm not sure why you would take the door off of the safe unless the hinges needed maintenance, or you are moving the safe and it is too heavy for stairs or an elevator.   Other than that it should never be necessary to remove a safe door.

I would be happy to take a look at it to get a better idea on what you are attempting to do, and to see what you are working with.

Send your photos to me at:   andy@securitysafeusa.com

I'll be out of the office until Thursday, but I'll try to look at them, some time that day.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)