Locksmithing/set safe combo

Question
how to set 1911 t-handle safe

Answer
Bert,

Sorry but I have no idea of what you are talking about or asking for.   Please be more specific.

If you have a new safe, it should have come with instructions.

If you are dealing with an older safe, then chances are you are going to need a safe technician from a local safe company to set it for you.

If your safe is locked up, and you are thinking you can simply "reset" a combination to open it - sorry it doesn't work that way.    The safe has to be opened before a combination can be set.

I will need more info about the safe you have and/or are questioning about.    If you don't know who the manufacturer is, then you can possibly send me some photos of the safe so I can see if I can ID it for you.

Sorry I can't be of more help at this point.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)