Locksmithing/How to find combination for floor safe

Question
I have a STT2 floor safe and lost the combination. I have the serial number. Is there any way to find combination?  Thank you, Debby

Answer
Hi Debby,

The manufacturer is actually "STAR" not STT2.    The current owner of this company is American Security Products.

We can contact them on your behalf to see if there is a record of the original combination for your safe - HOWEVER - any combination that they might have would ONLY be good if the combination on your safe has never been changed.   

I have a form and some information that I need in order to contact the factory on your behalf.   You WILL need to send an email directly to me at:

Andy@securitysafeusa.com

So that I can send it to you.

If the combination search does not come up with anything or if the combo does not work because it has been changed, then you will need to have a safe technician from a local safe company - NOT a locksmith, open the safe and either recover or reset the combination for you.

hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)