Locksmithing/Remove door handle

Door Handle
Door Handle  
I have a falcon B-series door handle on my bathroom door. It locks when you push the button and if you twist the button it remains locked until unlocked with a key. I lost the key and wish to remove the handle.

Hello Natalie,

You weren't clear on what you needed.  If you need something else please let me know.

You don't need the key to remove the lock from the door, only to remove the outside lever.

On the inside lever find a small hole on the edge.  Put a small probe like a paperclip into the hole and depress the retainer as you pull the lever off.  Pop off the rose and under that are the mounting screws.  Remove those and the inside will come off. Pull the outside assembly out then remove the latch.

Replace with your new lock following the instructional that came with it.

I do not answer Safe or automotive questions. Period. I am knowledgeable in almost every area of Locksmithing. This includes locks, keys, lost keys, residential and commercial lockouts, rekeying, masterkeying, high security locks, access control, electric locks, security cameras and home safety. I have been running an online business since 2004 where I sell all types of lock and security hardware to everyone from apartment renters to business owners to the US government. Before that I started a locksmith service in 1999. I deal with many types of security equipment including high security safe locks, heavy duty padlocks, exit devices, biometric readers, electric strikes, magnetic locks, full surface hinges and I only sell what I personally stand behind 100%. The online business has given me a more in-depth look at the locksmithing industry, helping me to learn more about each and every product that I offer, as well as products I don't have but end up finding for customers to solve any issues they have with security or door hardware.

Please don't submit any automotive or safe questions as these aren't areas that I can help in.

I have been Locksmithing since 1999 and own my own Locksmithing business. I have many years of hands-on experience through the many services I have performed for my customers. I've run my business the way I wanted, treating everyone as I would like to be treated and knowing that any customer could be my last if I didn't perform my locksmithing duties as I had promised.

I have a diploma in Masterkeying, Advanced Locksmithing & Locksmithing from Foley-Belsaw.

US government, colleges, schools, city and state governments, large and small corporations, home owners.