Locksmithing/cannon safe want open

Question
how can I get in safe that's locked up
cannon #300885
LP lock
electronic lock in lock  #1 has A

Answer
Roy,

First off, you haven't given me any useful info - like what is the actual problem???

You don't have a combination?   The lock is dead???    WHAT?????

Generally, if you don't have the combination, then you are going to have to have it opened by a safe tech from a local safe company.

You can check with Cannon to see if the might have a management reset code for your lock.   Some locks have them some don't, and it would also depend if the manufacturer actually activated this feature.

Be prepared to show Cannon Safe, proof of ownership.   If you can't then they probably won't even talk to you.

If Cannon can't (or won't) help you, then you are back to contacting a local safe company to have their safe tech open the safe, and replace the lock.    Sorry but there are no magic tricks - you either have a working code, or you don't!

Check your local yellow pages under safes & vaults for local companies.   If you don't have a local safe company (NOT a locksmith company), then let me know where you are located (zipcode) and I'll see if I know any one in your area.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)