Locksmithing/Fortune Safe without combination

Question
img0551
img0551  
I purchased a home which has a "Fortune" Professional Safe Series 2001 serial #01359,I do not know the combination and can not find any information about the manufacturer. I would like to contact the  manufacturer to get the combination issued with the safe. I would like to open and use the in-ground floor safe.

Answer
Hi Andy,

I have no idea who "Fortune Safe" is, and doubt that they were a manufacturer.    Chances are it is simply relabeled.    Many distributors do this.     From the photo it looks like it might be an AMSEC, though the serial number is NOT from AMSEC.

If you can't find out where it actually came from, then you will need a safe technician from a local safe company to open and repair it for you.

Sorry, I can't be of more help, but the info provided doesn't help at this point.

Contact a local safe company to see if they know who this distributor is, and/or if they have a phone number for them.    Worse case, they can have their safe tech open the safe for you.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)