Locksmithing/guardall ,sfe

Question
older model ohw do you reset combination

Answer
Hi Al,

Generally the standard lock on most Gardall safes is a Sargent & Greenleaf lock which uses a special changing tool.

You should be able to contact any local safe company to have them reset the combination for you.   This is a relatively simple task for most safe technicians.

If the safe is locked up and you don't have a combination, then you need it opened first.   The lock cannot be reset if it is locked with no access to the lock itself.

If the safe is locked up, you WILL need the services of a safe technician to get it open.    Once open the lock can be reset.

If you don't have a local safe company, I would recommend that you contact:

Wilson Safe Company
800-345-8053
Philadelphia, PA

If they can't help you, they may know of someone near by that they would recommend.

Hope this helps,   If not, I will need more info, on what you are attempting to do, and/or what the problem with the safe actually is.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)