Locksmithing/Honeywell safe

Question
My safe is locked with the factory code. I cannot remember it, the serial number is; 2067061706-00172. Can you acquire the factory settings? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Shurland,

Honeywell is just a product logo.   These containers also went under the name Brinks and First Alert.   They are actually built by Sisco Products.

The contact info for this company is:

www.honeywellsafes.com
www.siscoproducts.com

customersupport@siscoproducts.com
https://honeywell.com/Pages/contact-us.aspx

Sisco Products
2835 East Ana Street
Compton, CA  90221-5801

800-223-8566
310-638-1182
310638-6489  fax

Unfortunately this company is NOT very responsive to customer requests and/or complaints so I don't know if you will be able to reach them or not.

As manufacturers do not publish combinations, codes or other information for obvious security and liability reasons, I don't have access to this data.    You are going to have to try to contact the manufacturer of the safe.

Generally in order for them to help you, you will be required to provide some type of "proof of ownership".

Sorry I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but its the best I can offer in this case.   Try to contact the manufacturer to see if they can help you.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)