Locksmithing/Mortise Lock hardware

Question
Mortise in door
Mortise in door  

Mortise
Mortise  
We bought a log cabin that has all interior doors that have mortise locks but we don't have any knobs for them. Do you know of any place that can supply the hardware we will need?

Answer
Hello Shayne,

Your photos are a bit blurry but it appears you may have Emtek, Baldwin or Rocky Mountain Hardware brand locks. Look on the edge of the door where the lock plate is and it should have a name printed on it.

Contact the manufacturer or visit their website to find what is available for that model and you should be able to contact a local Locksmith that can purchase those for you directly from the factory.

James

Locksmithing

James