Locksmithing/Combination to Digital

Bought new house. Safe (Hayman - Magna Vault MV5-2016 is open, and I already took out (completely) the Sargent Greenleaf R6700 combination lock. I need to know which electronic digital lock will fit perfect in place of the R6700 in that safe.  Thanks.

The S&G 6700 series is a standard footprint lock.

Most any modern safe lock will bolt in its place.

We prefer the Securam line of safe locks over the Lagard and S&G electronic locks.

Was there a plate attached to the back of the lock that held back a spring loaded relocker?(plunger)

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies