Locksmithing/Mosler Safe

Question
Inside of safe
Inside of safe  
Hello! I have a Mosler safe and am trying to find what model the safe is so I can get a value for it. Safe is 511/2 heightx29 width x 29 depth(outside dimensions)
Inside 37hx20wx20d
Serial18327-9
Spec
Fire classification a
Four hour fire class
Y86349 safe manufacturers national association
819596 is the number on the interior red mosler tag
The safe is in excellent shape and has a mini safe on the bottom underneath the shelves

Answer
Hi Matthew,

The safe is simply a four hour fire resistive safe.    This is an obsolete unit that was made during the early 1950's

It does not meet any current standards for fire resistance and it is not a burglary resistive safe.

The interior chest, was made by US. Security Safe.   It is a Non-rated burglary chest.

Both of these companies are out of business.

Current value of the container is in the $400 to $600 range.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)