Locksmithing/VICTOR SAFE

Question
dial
dial  

closeup
closeup  
THANKS FOR YOU RESPOSE. HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE COMBINATION.. MY ZIP CODE YOU ASKED FOR IS 31768. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT IT OR WHERE TO LOOK TO FIND OUT THE DATE OR MODEL NUMBER ANYTHING WOULD BE HELPFUL..THANK AGAIN FOR RESPONDING THIS SITE IS AWESOME...ABOUT THE ONLY HELPFUL SITE I HAVE FOUND

Answer
Hi Tommy,

Probably the closest company I would recommend would be:

Protection Lock and Equipment
770-436-0302          Ron Snively
2347 Beaver Creek Road
Smyrna, GA 30080

though it appears that this would be about a 4 hour trip - each way, PLUS any onsite time to open the safe and recover the combination.

You might talk to Ron to see if he knows anyone closer that he might recommend.

Obviously if you can take the safe to him, you could save a bunch of money, but its a large, heavy safe and that may not be an option.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)