Locksmithing/Safe SG183057

Question
Dear |Sir,
I am writing from Subway Cyprus regarding the safe with serial number SG183057.
The problem we face it that - the code for the locker doesn't work any more and the lock closes and opens freely without the need to enter the previous code we used to have. Can you help us on this in order to unstable a new code.

Best Regards,

Andreas Panayiotou

Answer
Hello Andreas

Digital (Electronic) locks either work or they don't - there is nothing in between.

If your lock is NOT working correctly then it need to be replaced with a new lock.

Recommend you contact a local safe company to have the lock changed on your safe before you use it again.   DO NOT close and lock the door if you have a failing lock.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)