Locksmithing/saga-saf-d-posit 910

Question
do you have combination for this safe s/n 18306001

Answer
Hi Ed,

Sorry but manufacturer's NEVER publish combinations for any of their safes for obvious security and liability reasons.    If a bad guy got hold of the info, they could be liable for every customer they have ever had.

Saga is a Chinese manufacturer.   The safes were imported by SYSCO Products in the 1970's.    This company is still in business, but they don't answer their phones or emails and they only carry info on their current product line.    The manufacturer only makes safes with digital locks now, and has none of the older records available any longer.

Problem - unless you have stuff in side that you need out really badly, it is going to cost more to open & repair the safe than it is worth.   Your options include testing all possible combinations and/or having it opened and repaired by a safe tech from a local safe company.

Sorry, I wish the news was better, but manufacturers and importers really didn't care about keeping records available on these "really inexpensive" containers.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)