Locksmithing/combination

Question
We have an old Hall's Safe and Lock Co safe and no combination to it.Would you be able to supply it with the serial #?

Answer
Hi Sandra,

sorry but manufacturers never publish records about their safes, and as this company has been out of business since 1892, it's going to be difficult to contact them for records.

This leaves you with two options, you can test all of the possible combinations until you find the correct one, or you can contact a local safe company to have their safe technician open the safe for you.

Main problem you are going to have,  testing possible combinations is "what" lock is installed?    Halls used 3 wheel,  4 wheel and 5 wheel locks - AND 100 and 130 number dials, meaning you could easily have millions of possibilities to test dial.

Recommendation:   contact a local safe company to have their safe technician open the safe for you.   If you don't have a local safe company, let me know where you are located (zip code), and I'll see who I might know in your area.

Sorry I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)