Locksmithing/Safe Weight

Question
My company has a Mosler serial# 26267-2 model# 01 safe, we are trying to move it from one state to another.  Can you tell me the dimensions and the weight of this safe?

Answer
Hi Candy,

Sorry, but no!

Manufacturers NEVER release or publish ANY info concerning serial numbers etc., for obvious security and liability reasons.    Once a manufacturer goes out of business, this info is lost forever.

As far as the dimensions of the safe - if you have the safe, then you only need a tape measure to obtain these numbers.

As for weight, this is a little more difficult.    In addition to the dimensions of the safe (includes both Exterior and Interior measurements) we would need to know the ratings of the safe and basic construction.
For instance, two identical size safes - one being a burglary resistive safe and one being a fire resistive safe, will have VERY different weights.
For example a cubic foot of concrete weighs around 150 lbs, while a cubic foot of steel weighs around 500 lbs.

If you would like me to do some rough calculations for you, I would be more than happy to, however I will need a couple photos of your safe to determine what you actually have as well as the following measurements:

Exterior
Height:  ____________  Width: ________________  Depth:  ________________

Interior
Height:  ____________  Width:  _______________  Depth:  ________________

Wall Thickness:  ___________________

Photos should include:   overall photo, interior photo, and photos of all labels

Send the above requested photos and measurements directly to me at:    andy@securitysafeusa.com   and I'll see what I can come up with for you.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)