Locksmithing/saga saf d posit model 1100

Question
have key to safe but my dad does not remember combination number, very important that we get open papers are in there that we need father is in poor health
. thank you mark his son.

Answer
Hi Mark,

This line of safes were all imported from China.    The company importing them is no longer in business, and the manufacturer hasn't made this model in at least 15+ years.

Manufacturers never publish any records concerning serial numbers or combinations of safes for obvious security and liability reasons.    This basically leaves you with two choices.   You can test dial ALL of the possible combinations until you find the correct one, or you can contact a local safe company to have them open the safe for you.

As you have indicated that it is "very important" that you open the safe, I would recommend the second option as it can be done relatively quickly.    If the safe is not bolted down and you can take it in to the safe company, the price will also be much less than in the field.

Check your local yellow pages under "safes & vaults" for local companies.

If you don't have one and as you are in Pennsylvania, I would recommend your calling:

Wilson Safe Company
3031 Island Ave.,
Philadelphia, PA  19153
215-492-7100
800-345-8053

If they can't help you and/or are to far away, they possibly know and/or can recommend someone closer to you.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)