Locksmithing/Safe combination

Question
I have an Ep Industrial CO, LTD 300 safe and have lost the combination. Will you be able in assisting in getting the correct numbers?

Answer
Hi Helen,

First we'll have to try to ID what you actually have.    I have this company listed as a distributor and NOT as a manufacturer.    Chances are it is from overseas, which means that finding the original combination it left the factory on, are very slim.

What I will need is for you to send me some good photos of the safe so that I can get a better idea of what you have.

Full frontal, with close ups of any name tags, the dial and the handle.     They need to be good quality, high resolution (at least 1mb) so that I can zoom in to look at details.    If you can't see the details in the photos, then I won't be able to either.

Send the pics to me at:    andy@securitysafeusa.com      and I'll see what I can come up with.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)