Locksmithing/Mosler safe

Question
Terry,
Im the proud new owner of a 1960 Mosler safe from
The USPS. Inside the safe is a second safe with a round door.
This safe is missing the lockset. I would love to find out what type of lock I need to purchase for this and would you happen to have one for sale? Im assuming you would like a photo or two? I really love this older safe and would love to give this safe to my son after its working. Thanks!  Jeff

Answer
Hi Jeff,

I would be happy to look at your safe for you, and to try to answer questions about it.   I will need photos of the safe, the doors and the locks.

As far as having a "replacement" lock - there may not be very many available.   As Mosler has been out of business for over 15 years now, and as your safe is a good 55+ years old parts may not be available.

At any rate, send the pics to me at:    andy@securitysafeusa.com and I'll try to ID the lock for you.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)