Locksmithing/Safe No Combo

Question
I have a small Herring Hall Marvin (Left Hand Door) Safe with No Combination. Do you have a Door Schematic so I can locate a possible Drill Location? My Dad operated a Used Safe Business for 40 Years. I can recall him drilling in the one o'clock position on safes, reaching in and lifting what he called a Relocking Device. Someone has Drilled Midway between the Dial and the Left Side Opening. This appears to be the Lock Levers Area.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Charles,

While I understand the position that you are in, you have to understand that we have no way of verifying who you are, your relationship to the safe and/or authorization to even work on it.

As this site is a general question and answer site, available to anyone, we do not provide ANY instructions, other than proper dialing sequence for the lock that we think may be installed, for obvious security and liability reasons.   This includes manipulation advice, door, lock or bolt work schematics or drawings and drilling reference points.

The most that we can do is to recommend that you called a trained safe technician at a local safe company for assistance.    If you don't have a local safe company, let me know where you are located (zip code) and I'll see who I might know and/or recommend in your area.

Sorry we can't be of further assistance at this time.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)