Locksmithing/lost keys to a PROTECTOR FIRESAFE Model 1190

Question
I have a PROTECTOR FIRESAFE Model 1190, I bought from an estate sale and misplaced the keys.
I called Sisco/ First Alert. The person I spoke with told me they do not have any keys to replace nor dummy keys.
Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Tricia Golkamp

Answer
Hi Patricia,

You should be able to take the safe to any reputable locksmith shop or safe company.    They should be able to pick the lock to open it up.    Once open they may be able to make keys for the lock depending on what you have.    Unfortunately some key blanks are NOT available, or are really hard to get.

If they can't make keys for the lock, send me a photo of it.    If it's something that I have keys for, you can send the lock to me (remove it from the safe door) and I will make the keys.

Check your local yellow pages under safes and vaults for local safe companies.   If they can't help, they may be able to recommend a local locksmith who can pick the lock open, without drilling it.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)