Locksmithing/Montgomery Ward safe, opening

Question
Front of safe
Front of safe  
Hi Terry,
My son received a Montgomery Ward safe from someone moving. There is no combination and they said they haven't opened it either.
We are interested in opening it, one way or the other. We really can't afford to pay for a combination or pay someone to open it, my husband wants to either use it for scrap metal or as a smoker ☺
We have tools, so we are looking for the least destructive way to open?
I was hoping to find a manual that may help determine where everything is inside but no luck.
Could you help me with the best way to get into it or should we just set it on the scrap pile?
It says Montgomery Ward 2007 on the front. On the side is a small metal plate that says
Serial number 72-99301
Model 1
I don't see any other markings... I'm hoping that's enough info so as not to ask you to use any esp powers you might have 😉

Answer
Hi Patti,

While I understand your wanting to do the DIY method to save money, for security and liability reasons we do not give out ANY opening instructions other than the proper dialing sequence for the lock we would expect to find installed on your safe.

As we have no way of knowing who you are, what your relationship to the container is, and/or whether or not you have authorization to work on the container, we simply do not provide this type of information.

Sorry again, but this would be the same even if you were a licensed registered locksmith or safe technician.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)