Locksmithing/Sentry Safe

Question
I have a sentry safe model:A3867
I'm trying to unlock my safe, but I can't get in error keeps popping up. I'm using the key & keypad code & error insists on popping up. Should I try another method of their is any?

Answer
Hi Pamela,

Is it a specific ERROR message or does it simply say "ERROR".

If it simply says "ERROR" then I would suspect that either you are using the wrong code, or you have a keypad or circuit board problem.

You can contact Sentry Safe to see if there is anything they can do to help you out, however if it isn't a warranty issue, they may be "less than helpful"!

If you are using the correct code - VERIFY IT - then the safe will possibly have to be drilled to open it.   Problem is that the cost to open it will probably cost more than you paid for the safe.

If you continue to get the error message then you may be at plan 2 - contact a local safe company to have them open it for you.

If the message is a specific error message, then I'll need to know what is being displayed to try to offer any other options.

Unfortunately these safes are basically throw away safes due to their being an "inexpensive" (read cheap), product.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)