Locksmithing/Star C6. Lid

Question
C6 star lid
C6 star lid  
Hi
Moved to Alabama w/ a star c6 lid
Who do we get to put this in the concrete slab inside my house .
I grew up with it in our home in Vegas & was alway told to take the lid.
Can you help
Thanks

Answer
Hi Cece,

First question - did you bring the safe body with it???

If not you will need a replacement body to go with the door.   Depending on the size that you need they run from $280 to $755.   We don't keep the bodies in stock, so I would have to order one for you, but that isn't a problem.

As for having the new body installed in the concrete slab in your home, if you don't want to make it a DIY project, you would have to contact a local safe company to install it for you.   If you don't have a local company I would need to have your zip code to recommend someone in your area.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)