Locksmithing/Can't open my Safe

Question
I recently bought a new safe from Booil Safe and I tried to open the safe but somehow the normal technique to open the safe doesn't work. My safe's model number is BS-D670 and it has a combination lock, a handle and a lock.

Answer
Hi Albert,

1.  Ensure that the key lock is unlocked fully before trying the combination.   even if you dial the combination correctly if the key lock is locked it won't open.

2.  Dial the combination correctly, following the manufacturers instructions.

3.  Turn handle to open (retract the locking bolts) the door.

If it still isn't working, you may be making a dialing error, or turning the dial the wrong way.    Left is counter clockwise, Right is clockwise.

If it still won't work, you may need to have it checked out by a safe technician.

As it is a new safe, I would recommend contacting the company who sold it to you.   If they are unable to help I would recommend contacting the factory.

Booil Safes
625-5 Nongso-ri juchon myeon
Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do,   Korea  

82-55-325-2300
www.booilsafe.com

I do have a friend in Singapore who specializes in safes as well.    you can contact them at:

http://www.siaholdsafe.com/
Siah's Old-Safe Service LLP
T +65 6846 7141
Email:  enquiry@sosantiquesafe.com

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)