Locksmithing/Old safe

Question
Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

So we have an old safe, Ahern Safe Co., I don't have much information, neither the code to open it (right now, the door is never closed because, well, we don't know the code). Eventualy, we would like to sell it because we don't use it and we need room.
Could you tell me more specifications about my safe, like the exact brand, and how does it worth ?
Also, is there a way to have the code ? We don't know the original owner.
I have plenty of photos i could send you if you give me an email.

Thank you for your time !

Answer
Hi Kariane

Ahern Safe Company was a distributor and not a manufacturer.    There is no one to contact to find the original combo.

As long as the safe door is open, it is a simple process for a safe technician to recover or reset the combination for your safe.

Contact a local safe company to have them service and recover or reset the combo for the safe.   Check your local yellow pages under "safes & vaults" for nearby companies.    Simply call them to schedule a service which is convenient for your schedule.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)