Logistics/Supply Chain/Starting Career in Air Cargo, Logistics.

Question
Respected Sir,
 I have completed my graduation in commerce in this year itself. After completing my graduation i found my self interested in import export field to work in. According to me import export operations is all about supply chain,Logistics. So i am planing to get into logistics and cargo industries. I want to hear from you that is it possible to get a job into air cargo company with out having any experience. If yes than what kind of job i can get in this field. Right now i am quit confuse that how to get into this huge cargo industries. I know there are some courses like IATA, FIATA. But i have heard that this courses gain no importance in the industries. Please Sir let me Know how to start a carrier in cargo industry.

Your Thanks-full,
Ahmed.

Answer
Hi Ahmed

Try to join some small Freight Forwarding company using your contacts. Also try to have a diploma in Import and Export Management from any institute either regular or correspondence.

Import and Export is part of Logistics. And Logistics is part of SCM.  

Logistics/Supply Chain

mohamed sheriff