Logistics/Supply Chain/know about the qualification of lecture for iata in dubai

Question
sir, am working as a lecture for iata uftaa for past two years. i wish to work in any colleges in Dubai. can u guide me what is the eligibility for applying and how to apply. am also a post graduate.

Answer
Hello Jaseela

Thank you for contacting me.

Please follow the link below stating qualifications for the IATA certified trainers.

http://www.iata.org/training/certification/pages/ctpp74.aspx

Following are few names of college/institutes in Dubai which offer IATA courses

Authorized Training Centers

Emirates Aviation College
Global Evolve, Category:
M/S Sharaf Aviation Services Academy L.L.C
Syscoms Information Technology Institute,
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology

The below is the contact Authorised Training partner in Abu Dhabi

Training Partners in UAE
Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS)
PO Box: 94449
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Tel: +971 2 494 2357  +971 2 494 2357 FREE  
Fax: +971 2 494 2366
Email: dstudden@gcas.ae
Contact: David N. Studden, Business Development Manager

For more information you may visit.

http://www.iata.org/training/Pages/index.aspx

Hope you will find this information useful.

Best regards
Sanjay R.M.

Logistics/Supply Chain

Sanjay R. M.