Logistics/Supply Chain/know about the qualification of lecture for iata in dubai

sir, am working as a lecture for iata uftaa for past two years. i wish to work in any colleges in Dubai. can u guide me what is the eligibility for applying and how to apply. am also a post graduate.

Hello Jaseela

Thank you for contacting me.

Please follow the link below stating qualifications for the IATA certified trainers.

Following are few names of college/institutes in Dubai which offer IATA courses

Authorized Training Centers

Emirates Aviation College
Global Evolve, Category:
M/S Sharaf Aviation Services Academy L.L.C
Syscoms Information Technology Institute,
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology

The below is the contact Authorised Training partner in Abu Dhabi

Training Partners in UAE
Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS)
PO Box: 94449
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Tel: +971 2 494 2357  +971 2 494 2357 FREE  
Fax: +971 2 494 2366
Contact: David N. Studden, Business Development Manager

For more information you may visit.

Hope you will find this information useful.

Best regards
Sanjay R.M.

Logistics/Supply Chain

Sanjay R. M.

I can help with answers on following topics 1. Supply Chain Management 2. Logistics and warehousing 3. Freight Forwarding 4. Inventory Optimisation 5. Distribution Network Modelling 6. Sea Air Transport

Previous position Heading Communications for Barloworld Logistics across Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa. Work closely with various divisions of Barloworld Logistics in writing case studies and publishing them. Total experience 17 years. Supply Chain & Logistics industry - 6 years

Previous Supply Chain & Logistics organisation that I worked for. Barloworld Logistics At Barloworld Logistics we believe that for all businesses in this globalised economy in which we live, the supply chain is a key enabler of successful business strategy. An efficient and effective supply chain now needs to be cognisant of issues affecting supply and demand all over the world. We therefore seek to design, plan, implement and manage cutting-edge supply chain solutions for our clients that enable them to become more competitive, leaner and more effective as organisations.

Bachelor of Commerce MBA in Marketing & Systems