Logistics/Supply Chain/Logistics Management

Dear sir, i need your help to solve bellow questions...thanks

2. "Many innovations on technology-based approaches are well-suited to the enhancement of
the effectiveness of Supply Chain Management"-Justify the statement by giving few
applications of information technology in SCM
3. Define SCM integration and discuss the four stages of Steven's model of supply chain
integration. Also, describe the strategies involved in SCM integration
4. Why is the location of warehouse important for the SCM? Discuss some methods for
determining the location of the warehouse

Hi Kishan

I am sorry to say i cannot answer your academic assignment questions, you need understand and answer them by yourself. But if you have specific queries related to Logistics and SCM concepts then please let me know i will then try to address them.  

Logistics/Supply Chain

mohamed sheriff

Transportation, Warehousing, 3PL Operations, Logistics IT, SCM Strategy and Execution

Logistic Operations and Logistic IT

Participated and presented papers at a few Leading Conferences on Logistics and SCM, Written an Article on RFID for CII Logistics

M.S in Logistics

i am Certified Supply Chain Manager from ISCEA

FedEx, Kuhne Nagel, DHL Exel, UTI