hello sue I have week in london. I want reasonablt cheap bed and breakfast or hotel near the sites, where is the best place to stay in london to see stuff. thanks

Hi Jerome,

Good to hear you have a week to spend in London. It's always best to try as centrally as you can to save time having to travel in each day as London is a big city.

Here's a list of some budget hotels from to get you started:

Sue Hillman

All things London - you name it, I either know it or can find it very quickly. I'm particularly good on restaurants and sightseeing but you can try me on anything!

I've lived in London for about 30 years and am an avid consumer of all aspects of London life. I love exploring and get out and about every week to see new sights or revisit old favourites. I'm the on hand expert for friends and family and visiting friends of friends. This year I have set up a company for visitors to London offering a tailor made design and planning service called It's Your London. I like to help people enjoy this great city so would like to join your site as an expert. I've travelled extensively myself so have a good idea of what information visitors and potential visitors will need.

Gold Partner of Visit London. Institute of Travel and Tourism. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.

My blog is the main publishing vehicle at the moment:

Degree in European Studies. Post graduate Diplomas in Careers Guidance and Personnel Management.