London/airport parking

which airport parking service is best at gatwick airport?

Hi Emma

The things you need to check and think about are:

1. Which terminal are you flying into/out of? There are 2 at Gatwick, North and South so  make sure your parking is near the right one
2. Do you need short term or long term?
3. Do you want a car park or a service where your car is taken away and parked off site and then returned to you when you land?

Beyond that it's about the best price which will vary with your length of stay, so check a few websites such as any of the following:

Best wishes,

Sue Hillman

All things London - you name it, I either know it or can find it very quickly. I'm particularly good on restaurants and sightseeing but you can try me on anything!

I've lived in London for about 30 years and am an avid consumer of all aspects of London life. I love exploring and get out and about every week to see new sights or revisit old favourites. I'm the on hand expert for friends and family and visiting friends of friends. This year I have set up a company for visitors to London offering a tailor made design and planning service called It's Your London. I like to help people enjoy this great city so would like to join your site as an expert. I've travelled extensively myself so have a good idea of what information visitors and potential visitors will need.

Gold Partner of Visit London. Institute of Travel and Tourism. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.

My blog is the main publishing vehicle at the moment:

Degree in European Studies. Post graduate Diplomas in Careers Guidance and Personnel Management.