Long Distance Relationships/Would it be worth it?

Question
Currently I and dating the son of a family friend. Although I am currently in a relationship, I met a guy from New Zealand online. I keep feeling distanced from my current boyfriend, who lives only an hour away, I keep feeling more drawn towards this guy that I haven't even met. Which should I pursue? And to what result?

Answer
no one can predict result...new zealand is too far away to even THINK it will be anything more than an emotionally unhealthy fantasy; as for the current beau, i doubt he's the answer either; my advice would be to meet/date new guys NEARBY you can actually DO things with..

Long Distance Relationships

Azure