Long Distance Relationships/long distace relationship

My boyfriend and I have been apart living in different states for a month and a half. We have never been in this situation before, we r both missing each other, he tells me he is lonely. I am supposed to reunite with him in may, that's 39 days from now. How do we deal without the physical intimacy in the meantime? Thank you . I am not a paranoid person, but I have admit I have my insecurities at times. Please help. Thank you

spaces in relationships are healthy--use it not as a time to focus on what you don't have, but a time to learn and grow as a person..sure, the pleasurable parts of life are enjoyable, but the times of pain are when we learn how to adapt and survive; stay in touch with him, but use this time to develop other interests you wouldn't do if he were around; to be a good partner you first have to be totally content with yourself and your independent life; heng out with those you wouldn't have time for, read a book on a subject of interest, pursue a creative hobby, and on and on; plus, your involvement in stuff will make the time go faster; remember, the cypress and the oak grow not in each others' shadow...ps read "the four agreements" by ruiz

Long Distance Relationships

expertise: over 3000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work; technical editor, "dating for dummies", by dr joy browne; thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available uponrequest...life experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t enough...it`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and enlightenment...so tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks

see above