Long Distance Relationships/Long Distance relationship and sex

QUESTION: A year and a half before I got married, my then fiancee moved back to Hong Kong to be with her family while I continued to stay in Los Angeles. During that 1.5 years apart, I went to Hong Kong to visit her 3 times (the third time being my wedding itself.) Each time I visited her we did not have sex: I initiated it but she was not interested. She was also not very affectionate. What could it mean?

Although I cannot now remember how frequently we had sex before she moved to Hong Kong, we certainly did have sex during the period before she moved to Hong Kong.

If you need more background information to help you form an opinion, please feel free to ask, as I'm not sure what information you would need.  Thank you.

ANSWER: so how is now? are you together?

QUESTION: I returned to Los Angeles after the wedding and i have not visited for another year and a half since the wedding.  I will finally move to hong Kong in about a month and a half.

why didn't anyone talk you out of this?..this is not a "real" marriage, more some technicality; as for her lack of sexual interest, who knows?..could be alot of reasons, but even that was a long time ago; all bets are off until you see her and determine if there's something salvagable or you realize that this has been over for a long time...

Long Distance Relationships

expertise: over 3000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work; technical editor, "dating for dummies", by dr joy browne; thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks

see above