Long Distance Relationships/Feel like i have nothing more to loose

For a year i have been feeling strong feelings about some, and she felt the sameway until someone else stole her heart we did long distance relationship for 3 months, because i had to leave for 2 yrs, within those 3 months she grew deep feelings, and even told me that she wants to marry me, but now i still have feelings for her, i tried to move on but it seems like cant bc i really care about her, she is my bestfriend now, it hurts me the most bc she says what she use to say about me about that person, im stuck her watchin this guy steal my love, what should i do? I feel like i have nothing more to loose

Its like as soon as this guy started talking to her she forgot all about me, and im still stuck her helpless, but at the same time i really deeply care about her, and if something were to happen to het i would cry my eyes out, she met him before she met me, but we started dating, and im her first love

It isnt that easy to just move on, bc i cant control what i feel, i have tried many time to move on but its like i will never stop caring about her, its more than love, what i feel is unexplainable, its like want her to be successful in life so i advice her all the time, i pray that nothing bad will happen to her, so there is no way i can stop caring

Hey Jason,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you devoted towards your relationship and want to make it smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well, to be honest love is blind as people say and in true love, we always pray for our lover's happiness wherever she stays and with anyone. Bt practically inside, we keep sulking, cribbing, crying and craving for her. Well you should realize that one sided love will not take you anywhere and it would make you distract from your priorities in life and sooner or later you would find yourself in deep shell. No one is doubting your love for her, you should take it this way. As long as she was with you be in touch or physically present, she gave you best moments and made you feel special, but may be she didn't want to hold long she moved on.

No worries, no regrets, you met her, but pick yourself up and start a new fresh beginning. Don't keep in touch much with her or keep finding what she is upto. Just be flexible and let other girls around you, prove their worth to you. Life is all about keeping priorities afront in life and making sure you get the best of moments in life.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Long Distance Relationships

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I have been an IT professional throughout my work experience of 8+ years associated with IT MNC's like IBM, Infosys Technologies to name few. I have conducted effective counseling sessions for different corporates I have worked with in my private capacity and contributed effectively to employees striking quite a balance in work and personal life.