Long Distance Relationships/long distance relationship

So for the last four months me and my boyfriend of two years have been in a long distsnce relationship because my mom made me move. Latly weve been fighting alot. He says hes dine then he says he just mad and doesnt mean it and he loves me. Then hell go all dayand not talk to me and make up some excuses. I dont know whzt to doits getting out of hand i try to be nice to himbut he says some really mean things. Please help me

Hey Tara,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you devoted towards your relationship and want to make it smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well Tara, when distance comes in relationship, only thing which holds together is the basis on which your relationship had started. You need to go back to old days and see, was your relationship started on right note on basis of love, or was it based purely on physical desires between each other. Was your bf keen on making things work, make you feel special and be by your side? When love is true and feelings mutual, distance doesn't matter. It's not at all your fault that you had to move away and distance crept in your relationship. Your bf needs to understand your situation and stand by you. You already facing the wrath from your mom, missing his love and he is just making things worse for you. There are guys who tend to be sweet,loving as long as gal is with them, satisfying them in bed, but when distance comes in, they feel they should have someone who can be with them, meet each day and satisfy them.

Writing is on the wall, just that you need to come out strong and realize things. Sit back and recall the events over the 2 years and see how much support you had from your bf. relationship is not all about love, care or pamper, it's more about standing by each others side and making each other strong in difficult scenarios.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Long Distance Relationships

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I have been an IT professional throughout my work experience of 8+ years associated with IT MNC's like IBM, Infosys Technologies to name few. I have conducted effective counseling sessions for different corporates I have worked with in my private capacity and contributed effectively to employees striking quite a balance in work and personal life.