Losing Your Virginity/masturbating and virginity

Question
no i am sure about this.  when boys masturbate this layer on their skin goes away but wouldn't someone looking at the penis see that this layer is gone and then think that the boy is no longer a virgin?

Answer
You can't be sure because there is no such layer.  I've been studying this subject for over 25 years and I would have heard by now if there was some kind of layer on the skin of the penis.  The layer doesn't go away because it was never there in the first place.  If you really worry about hurting your penile skin by masturbating, then use a water-based lube.  It will help protect your penile skin from any abrasion, etc.  Masturbating will absolutely not cause anyone to lose their virginity.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.