Losing Your Virginity/Is she still a virgin???

Question
Hello,
She didn't allow me penetrate with my penis but I managed to finger her, I did that well but there was no blood/bleeding, I never asked her if she is a virgin or not but please is there any chance that she is still a virgin before/after what I did. Thank you.

Answer
If all she's done is fingering, then she's still a virgin.  You said she wouldn't admit your penis, so the question is, have other penises visited her in the past?  That is something you will have to ask her and not something I could provide any help on.  You will have to ask.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.