Losing Your Virginity/confusion on virginity

Question
if a female had sex before her marriage,is it possible for normal man to detect that she is not virgin after her marriage?

Answer
It depends on how many times she had sex.  If she only had sex once, then I doubt a normal man could tell she is not a virgin.  If she has done a lot of masturbating internally (vaginally) especially with objects, then it might feel the same as if she had had a lot of sex.  It's tough for a layperson to tell if a female is a virgin, and even doctors could not guess with more than 50 percent accuracy.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.