Losing Your Virginity/Birth control

Question
what kind of birth control is best?  do you need a prescription to get it?  if so what kind of birth control that I don't need a prescription for is besT?

Answer
Oral contraceptives are most effective, and you need a prescription to get them.  There are other effective forms of contraception (e.g., Nuva Ring) that you also need a prescription for.  In terms on non-prescription, the easiest to use is contraceptive jelly, one of which is the brand Conceptrol.  Using contraceptive jelly with condoms is very effective against both pregnancy and STDs, and no prescription is needed.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.