Losing Your Virginity/time in sex

how long is long time for sex to last?  if a boy does masturbating will it take as much long?

There is no set time.  Most often, intercourse takes between 10 and 20 minutes.  Some people like to go longer, some less.  A male will generally take longer to reach orgasm in intercourse than he takes to masturbate to orgasm.  It varies a lot, but you should expect it to take 1.5 to two times as long.  So if you take 5 minutes to masturbate to orgasm, expect intercourse to last from 7 1/2 to 10 minutes.  Just a rule of thumb.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer any questions on this topic. I am experienced answering questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am an AllExperts expert in eight sexuality categories and have answered questions from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site HealthyStrokes.com.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people with their questions about sexuality.