Losing Your Virginity/sex and masturbating (new)

Question
I have been masturbating for a bout 3 years now and am going to be sexually active soon.  I was wondering if a boy can tell that I masturbate.  And I wonder if there is any way I can tell if he does it too.

Answer
This is nothing new.  I'm sure you've asked it before.  A boy cannot tell if you masturbate.  He would not even know where or how to look, and even a medical professional could only guess with about 50 percent accuracy.  If you're going to have sex with a male, then I can promise you that he masturbates.  If you have to ask a question like that, then maybe you're not ready to have sex.  Be ready with contraception and STD prevention before you have sex for the first time.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.