Losing Your Virginity/Losing my virginity???

I am female, I want to lose my virginity. I'm 15, and I'm ready. I masturbate daily. I finger myself occasionally, but I can't get more than 1 finger in when I do it, I get an intense pain. How do I "loosen" my vagina so it won't hurt? Please help!

I encourage you to wait longer.  You don't mention anything about having a partner.  Losing your virginity for the sake of losing it is not a very good reason to have sex.  I think you would enjoy it more with a partner you were excited about instead of just having sex with the next guy who asks.

If you get intense pain from inserting two fingers, you can expect worse when you try to insert an erect penis.  I would urge you to keep masturbating and work at inserting more fingers.  If you can consciously work at relaxing your vaginal wall muscles, that will make a big difference.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer any questions on this topic. I am experienced answering questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am an AllExperts expert in eight sexuality categories and have answered questions from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site HealthyStrokes.com.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people with their questions about sexuality.