Losing Your Virginity/Girlfriends

It seems like everytime I ask a girl out I get turned down. I'm getting tired of it. How do I get a girl to go out with me?

Times have changed.  Coupled dating seems to be out.  More and more people are getting together through casual groups, meetups, etc.  Instead of focusing on asking a girl out for a date, join groups that already have females in their attendance.  Then get to know them that way.  When they get to know you better, they will be more likely to do things with you.  A date need not mean something as formal as a dinner and a movie; it might be just meeting for ice cream at a nearby stand.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer any questions on this topic. I am experienced answering questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am an AllExperts expert in eight sexuality categories and have answered questions from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site HealthyStrokes.com.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people with their questions about sexuality.