Losing Your Virginity/I wanna lose my virginity

Question
Ok I just turned 18. I've had a few girlfriends before, but I could never get them to have sex with me. How do I get this to happen?

Answer
It's not enough for you to want sex.  Your partner has to want it too.  Some people just go out and find someone who wants sex.  Most people have to engage a partner in some kind of relationship before sex will happen.  Being connected to many females will make it more likely that one of them will agree to have sex with you.  

It might be you're in a conservative area where females around your age aren't into casual or easy sex.  It can be harder to find sex in North Dakota than in California.

Congratulations on turning 18!  Be sure to research age of consent laws for your state.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.