Losing Your Virginity/Hymen

Question
QUESTION: Hello,
I went to a dr. and she said my hymen was intact and completely normal. Does that mean its not stretched? Will i bleed on first intercourse?Are there any other ways to prove a woman is a virgin besides blood on the bed sheet from the first intercourse?What does it mean to have an oestrogenated hymen? Can clitoris stimulation/orgasam do anything to the hymen?

ANSWER: If it is intact, it means it is not broken.  You will probably bleed when your hymen is broken.  The examination by your doctor is probably proof of your virginity.  A non-virgin would not have an intact hymen.  I don't know what an estrogenated hymen is.  Clitoral stimulation, even to the point of orgasm, will not affect your hymen.

QUESTION: I went to a dr. and she said my hymen was intact and completely normal. Does that mean its not stretched? Will i bleed on first intercourse?Are there any other ways to prove a woman is a virgin besides blood on the bed sheet from the first intercourse?What does it mean to have an oestrogenated hymen? Can clitoris stimulation/orgasam do anything to the hymen?I went to my GP in my university to see if my hymen was intact. She said it was intact after a manual examination, the pointer finger was too big and it hurt too much, so I asked her to use her pinky because it was more comfortable for me. Would GP generally be able to tell if it is intact or is  a gynecologist the only one that can tell? Would clitoral stimulation make the vagina loose? BEing middle eastern, it is very very important that i bleed at first intercourse, considering my hymen is intact, do i have a high chance of bleeding?

ANSWER: If the doctor says it's intact, then you should expect that it will bleed on first intercourse.  Your doctor's evaluation proves you have never had intercourse.  Clitoral stimulation will not affect your hymen.  A GP can examine a hymen too.  Having a broken hymen would not mean you're not a virgin.  You can only lose your virginity by having sexual intercourse.

QUESTION: Would clitoral stimulation or external masterbation make the vagina loose?

Answer
External masturbation refers to stimulation of the clitoris and labia.  That would have no impact on the vagina, which is an internal organ.  Only internal masturbation (inserting fingers of objects into the vagina) should be expected to have any impact on the vagina.  Since your doctor agrees that you have an intact hymen, I don't think you've had much or even any experience with internal masturbation.

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.