Losing Your Virginity/Losing virginity now bf feels guilty

Question
I'm 19 and my bf is 21. He was brought up in a strict catholic family where he was drilled from birth to save the virginity till marriage. we have been together for 4 months on Tuesday he told me he wanted to lose his virginity on Wednesday we have sex and although he said he loved it he also said he wants the next time he has sex to be when he's married. I feel bad cause I feel he feels guilty about losing it and I feel he regrets it but since virginity is gone I thought he would want sex on a somewhat regular basis and he doesn't because he wants to save his next time for marriage he says and I feel bad cause he feels guilty for losing it

Answer
I think he will get over it soon.  His guilty feeling will drop off but his desire for sex will continue.  Let him know you want to have more sex and he probably will too.  You have nothing to be guilty about since he is the one who asked for sex.  I have the impression that you weren't a virgin since you made no mention of your own virginity.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Losing Your Virginity

Doug Adams, Ph.D.